12 Months Membership For Only £25
Join the club and save loads
For £25 a year you can join our tool club. Membership gives you access to our workshop and tools for one evening a month. Held every month except December. That works out as £2.27 per month.
Pay By The Hour
Or come along on a pay as you go basis. You can pay £5 per hour.
If you want to maintain or repair your bike and know how to fix it but lack the specialist tools then join our club. It’s important that you already have the skills you need to work on your bike independently. Our qualified mechanic is always on hand to offer advice.
If have never done bike mechanics before or lack the confidence to work independently, you should complete one of our Maintenance Courses before joining the club.
HOW TO BOOK
All our Tool Club dates are listed in our events. Simply click on the date you want to attend and follow the registration process. You can register to attend for free then just turn up and either pay your annual membership or pay for the time you need. We can only accept cash on the night so if you would like to pay by bank transfer please contact us using the form below.
- Bike Stands - Seat Post Clamp & Bottom Bracket Clamp
- Torx®Key Set T10/ T15/ T20/ T25/ T27/ T30/ T40/ T45/ T50
- Hex Key Set 1.5/2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8/10mm
- Chain Wear Indicator 0.75% to 1%
- Tire Lever Set
- Shimano®Cartridge B.B. Tool
- Shimano® HG Cassette
- Shimano® MF Freewheel
- Universal Crank Puller For ISIS® Drive and Octalink® crank arms
- Cable Cutter
- Hollowtech® II B.B. Tool
- Socket Wrench For 1/2" drive hex bit sockets
- Crank Arm Installation Tool
- Spoke Wrench 12G/13G/14G/15G /Shimano® 4.3/4.4
- Chain Rivet Extractor 1/8", 3/32", 9,10 and 11 speed
- Pedal Wrench 15mm pedal wrench
- Chain Whip 8/9/10/11 speed
- Flathead 5.5
- Crosshead #2
- Combination Wrench 8/10mm
- Link Pliers
- Campagnolo® Cassette
- 8MM Hex Key 8mm
- 10MM Hex Key 10mm
- Shifting Spanner 0-33mm
- Disc Brake Piston Press
- Rotor Truing Fork For hydraulic brake systems
- Disc Brake Gap Indicator
- Threadless Saw Guide 1”, 1-1/8” and 1-1/4”
- Mavic® Spoke Wrench
- Threadless Nut Setting Tool 1-1/8”
- Diagonal Pliers 6"
- Chainring Nut Wrench
- Radio Pliers 6"
- Dead Blow Hammer
- Tape Measure
- 2 - 24nm Torque Wrench
- 20 - 110 nm Torque Wrench
- Vernier Calipers